- 1/2 lb of sliced Beef
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 1 Teaspoon of sesame seed oil
- 1 pinch of white pepper
- 1 egg white
- 3 Tablespoon Corn Starch
- 4 Tablespoon Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Minced Ginger
- 1 Teaspoon Minced Garlic
- 3/4 Cup of onions
- 1/2 Cup of Carrots
- 3/4 Cup Green Peppers
- 1 Cup of Celery
- 1 Cup of Mushrooms
- 1 Tablespoon of sherry Cooking Wine
- 1 Cup of Water + 2 tablespoon water
- 1 Tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1/2 Teaspoon of hot pepper sauce
- 1 Teaspoon of Sugar
- 1 Spoon of soy sauce
Step 1 - Marinating the Beef
- In a bowl, add the beef, salt, sesame seed oil, white pepper, egg white, 2 Tablespoon of corn starch and 1 Tablespoon of oil.
Step 2 - Stir Fry
- First Cook the beef by adding 2 Tablespoon of oil until the beef is golden brown.
- Set the beef aside
- In a wok add 1 Tablespoon of oil, minced ginger, minced garlic and stir-fry for few seconds.
- Next add all of the vegetables and then add sherry cooking wine and 1 cup of water.
- To make the sauce add oyster sauce, hot pepper sauce, and sugar.
- add the cooked beef and 1 spoon of soy sauce
- To thicken the sauce, whisk together 1 Tablespoon of cornstarch and 2 Tablespoon of water in a bowl and slowly add to your stir-fry until it's the right thickness.