Spicy Butter Garlic
Chicken Fried Rice
- 1/4 lb of sliced chicken
- 1/2 egg white
- 1 pinch of white pepper + 1/4 Teaspoon white pepper
- 1/4 Teaspoon salt
- 1 Teaspoon sesame seed oil
- 1 Tablespoon of corn starch
- 3 Tablespoon cooking oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 Cup of green onions + 1/4 Cup of green onions
- 1/2 Cup of white onions
- 1 Cup of bean sprouts
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 Tableespoon minced ginger
- 1 Teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 Cups of cooked white rice
- 3 Tablespoon of butter
- 1 Tablespoon oyster sauce
Step 1 - Marinating the Chicken
- In a bowl, marinate the chicken with 1/2 egg white, white pepper, salt, sesame seed oil, corn starch, and 1 Tablespoon cooking oil.
Step 2 - Cooking the Chicken First
- In a wok add 2 tablespoon of oil and add the chicken and cook for on medium heat untill chicken is fully cooked all the way through.
- Set the cooked chicken aside
Step 3 - Stir-Fry
- Add 2 Tablespoons of oil and then add the eggs to the wok and stir for 40 seconds.
- Next add 1/2 cup of green onions, white onions, bean sprouts, white rice and stir-fry for a few seconds.
- Now add minced garlic, minced ginger, hot pepper sauce, cooked white rice, 1/4 Teaspoon white pepper, chicken, butter and then stir-fry for close to 1 minute.
- Add 1 Tablespoon of oyster sauce
- Once the fried rice is evenly mixed together, add it to a plate and place a few 1/4 Cup green onions on top