Chinese Spicy Szechuan
Green Beans stir fry
- 1 lb green beans
- 3 tablespoon of oil
- 1 Teaspoon minced Ginger
- 1 Teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 Cup of sliced white onions
- 1 Tablespoon of sherry cooking wine
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 Tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 Teaspoon sesame seed oil
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 cup of water + 2 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
Step 1 - Boiling the Green Beans
- In a 6 qt pot add your green beans to boiling water until the green beans are submerged and boil on high heat for 2 minutes. After your green beans are done boiling strain and cool with cold water.
Step 2 - Stir Fry
- In a wok add 2 Tablespoon of oil, minced ginger, minced garlic and stir-fry for few seconds.
- Next add all of the vegetables.
- To make the sauce, add sherry cooking wine, hot pepper sauce, oyster sauce, sesame seed oil, sugar and 1/2 cup of water.
- To thicken the sauce, whisk together 1 Tablespoon of cornstarch and 2 Tablespoon of water in a bowl and slowly add to your stir-fry until it's the right thickness.