- 3/4 lb of sliced chicken
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 pinch of white pepper
- 2 Teaspoon sesame seed oil
- 1 Egg white
- 2.5 Tablespoon of corn starch
- 4 Tablespoon of oil
- 1 Teaspoon Minced Ginger
- 1 Teaspoon Minced Garlic
- 3/4 Cup of onions
- 1/2 Cup of Carrots
- 3/4 Cup Green Peppers
- 3/4 Cup Red Peppers
- 1 Cup of Celery
- 1 Cup of Mushrooms
- 1 Tablespoon of sherry Cooking Wine
- 1.5 Cup of Water + 2 tablespoon water
- 1 Tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 Teaspoon of Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon of Vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon of hot pepper sauce
- 1 Tablespoon of Soy Sauce + 1 Spoon of soy sauce
Step 1 - Marinating the Chicken
- In a bowl add sliced chicken, salt, 1 pinch white pepper, 1 Teaspoon sesame seed oil, egg white, 1.5 Tablespoon of corn starch and 1 Tablespoon of oil. Mix everything together well.
Step 2 - Stir- Fry
- First add 2 Tablespoon of oil and add the marinated chicken to the wok and cook on high heat until chicken is fully cooked all the way through.
- Set the chicken aside.
- In a wok add 1 Tablespoon of oil, minced ginger, minced garlic and stir-fry for few seconds.
- Next add all of the vegetables and then add 1 Tablespoon of soy sauce, 1 Tablespoon sherry cooking wine and 1.5 cup of water.
- To make the sauce, add oyster sauce, sugar,1 pinch white pepper, 1 Teaspoon sesame seed oil, and vinegar.
- Add the cooked chicken and 1 spoon of soy sauce and stir-fry.
- To thicken the sauce, whisk together 1 Tablespoon of cornstarch and 2 Tablespoon of water in a bowl and slowly add to your stir-fry until it's the right thickness.