Sweet and Sour
- 3 Tablespoon Sugar
- 3 Tablespoon Ketchup
- 6 Tablespoon Water
- 4 Tablespoon Rice Vinegar
- 1/3 Teaspoon of Salt
- 1 Tray of Tofu
- 1 Cup of Corn Starch + 1 tablespoon corn starch
- 1.5 Teaspoon of Baking Powder
- Couple slices of green pepper, carrots
- Couple chunks of pineapple
Step 1 - Sauce
- In a bowl, add sugar, ketchup, 4 Tablespoons of water, rice vinegar, and salt.
- Mix together thoroughly
Step 2 - Marinating the Tofu
- Take 1 Tray of tofu and cut it into 8 cubes
- Mix together in a bowl with 1 Cup of corn starch and baking powder
- Next, dip the tofu cubes into the bowl with the dry mixture
Step 3 - Deep Fry the Tofu
- Deep fry the tofu at 350 degrees for 5 minutes or until it turns golden brown
- Once it is done add a few slices of green pepper, carrots and pineapples on top of the tofu.
Step 4 - Cooking the Sauce
- In a wok, add the pre-made sauce from step 1
- To thicken the sauce, whisk together 1 Tablespoon of cornstarch and 2 Tablespoon of water in a bowl and slowly add to your stir fry untill it's the right thickness.