- 1/2 Can of Spam
- 1 Tablespoon cooking oil
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 Cup of green onions + 1/4 Cup of green onions
- 1/2 Cup of white onions
- 1 Cup of bean sprouts
- 2 Cups of cooked white rice
- 1/2 Teaspoon sugar
- 1 Pinch of white pepper
- 3 Tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon oyster sauce
Step 1 -Cutting the SPAM
- Open up a can of SPAM and take 1/2 a can of SPAM and start cutting the SPAM into small cubes.
- Set the SPAM aside
Step 2 - Stir-Fry
- Add 1 Tablespoons of cooking oil and then add an egg to the wok and stir for 10 seconds.
- Next add 1/2 cup of green onions, white onions, bean sprouts, white rice and stir-fry for a 10 seconds.
- Add the SPAM to the wok and stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Add 1 pinch of white pepper
- Add soy sauce and oyster sauce to wok and then stir-fry for close to 1 minute.
- Once the fried rice is evenly mixed together, add it to a plate and place a few 1/4 Cup green onions on top