Soy Sauce Chicken Wings
- 3 Cups of Soy Sauce
- 3 Cups of Water
- 1 Teaspoon Minced Garlic
- 1 Teaspoon 5 Spice Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 5 green onions shoots
- 3 slices crushed Ginger
- 1/2 cinnamon stick
- 1 Star Anise
- 1/2 Cup of Sherry Cooking Wine
- 4 Tablespoon of Vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon of Sesame Seed Oil
- 6 Chicken Wings
- 2 Cups of Sugar
- 1 sliced green onion (optional)
Step 1 - Cooking The Chicken Wings
- Add all of the ingredients to a wok or pot and wait for the sauce to boil.
- After the sauce starts to boil, turn the heat down to low and cook for 15 minutes.
- Remove the chicken wings from the sauce and place them on a plate
- Optional: add sliced green onions on top.