- 1/2 lb Shrimp
- 1/4 lb ground pork
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 Teaspoon of sesame seed oil
- 2 pinch of white pepper
- 1 Egg + 1 egg white
- 4 Teaspoon corn starch
- 4 tablespoon of oil
- 1/4 Cup Green onions
- 1 Teaspoon minced Ginger
- 1 Teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 Tablespoon of black bean sauce
- 2 Cups of water +2 Tablespoon water
- 1 Tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 Teaspoon of sugar
- 1 Teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon of corn starch
Step 1 - Marinating the Shrimp
- In a bowl add the shrimp, egg white, salt, 1 pinch white pepper, 3 Teaspoon of corn starch and 1 Teaspoon of sesame seed oil. Mix everything together well.
Step 2 - Stir Fry
- Add 2 Tablespoons of oil and add the pork to the wok and cook on high heat until the pork is fully cooked all the way through. Set pork aside.
- Next add 2 Tablespoons of oil and add the shrimp to the wok and cook on high heat until the shrimp is cooked all the way through.
- Add minced garlic, minced ginger, black bean sauce, pork, water and stir-fry for about a minute.
- For the sauce add to wok oyster sauce, sugar, soy sauce, 1 Teaspoon sesame seed oil, and 1 pinch of white pepper
- To thicken the sauce, whisk together 1 Tablespoon of cornstarch and 2 Tablespoon of water in a bowl and slowly add to your stir-fry until it's the right thickness.
- Add 1 Egg and green onions to wok and stir-fry for 30 seconds