- 8 Chicken Wings
- 1 Cup water + 2 Teaspoon water
- 1/2 Cup flour
- 2 Tablespoon corn starch
- 1 Teaspoon baking powder
- 1 Teaspoon Salt + 1/4 Teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon oil
- 1/2 Cup sugar
- 1 Teaspoon ginger juice
- 1 Tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/4 Teaspoon white pepper
- 1 Teaspoon cooking wine
- 1/2 Teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoon corn starch
- 1 Cup lettuce
- 1 spoon of sesame seeds
Step 1 - Making the Batter
- Whisk together 1/2 Cup water, flour, corn starch, baking powder, 1/4 Teaspoon salt, oil
- Set the batter aside.
Step 2 - Sauce
- In a bowl add 1/2 Cup water, sugar, ginger juice, worcestershire sauce, white vinegar, soy sauce, white pepper, and sherry cooking wine. Mix together well.
- Set the sauce aside
Step 3 - Deep Fry the Chicken Wings
- Set the deep fryer to 350 degrees
- Add small amounts of batter to the chicken wings and deep fry for 8 minutes depending on the size of the wings.
Step 4 - Stir Fry
- In a wok add the sauce and let it reach the boiling point
- To thicken the sauce, whisk together 2 Teaspoon of cornstarch and 4 Teaspoon of water in a bowl and slowly add to your sauce until it's the right thickness.
- Next add the wings and stir-fry for about a minute.
- Serve the wings on a plate with lettuce.
- Sprinkle some sesame seeds on top