- 1.5 Cup of water + 5 Tablespoons of water
- 1/2 Cup of sugar
- 1 Tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 Teaspoon soy sauce +1 Tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 Teaspoon of ginger juice
- 1 Teaspoon of garlic
- 1/4 Teaspoon of white pepper
- 1/4 Teaspoon of hot pepper sauce
- 1 Teaspoon sherry cooking wine
- 1/2 Cup Corn Starch + 4 Tablespoon of corn starch
- 1 Teaspoon curry powder
- 8 oz of chicken
- 1 egg
- 1/4 Cup of sesame seeds
- 2 Cups of chopped lettuce
Step 1 - Sauce
- In a bowl, add water, sugar, rice vinegar, worcestershire sauce, 1 Teaspoon soy sauce, ginger juice, garlic, white pepper, and hot pepper sauce. Mix together well.
Step 2 - Marinating The Beef
- In another bowl, add beef, 1 Tablespoon of soy sauce, curry powder,1/2 Cup corn starch and 1 egg. Mix together well.
Step 3 - Deep Fry The Chicken
- Deep fry the beef for 350 degrees for 3-4 minutes until the chicken is golden brown.
- Set the Chicken aside
Step 4 - Stir Fry
- Add the pre-made sauce
- Once the sauce boils, to thicken the sauce, whisk togethe 4 Tablespoon of corn starch and 5 Tablespoon of water in a bowl and slowly add to your sauce until it's the right thickness.
- Then add the cooked chicken to the the wok until the sauce is mixed evenly with the chicken
- Serve the chicken on top of lettuce and sprinkle some sesame seeds on top