- 3/4 Cup of water + 4 Tablespoons of water
- 1/2 Cup of sugar
- 1 Tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 2 Teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 Teaspoon of ginger juice
- 1 Teaspoon of garlic
- 1/4 Teaspoon of white pepper
- 1/4 Teaspoon of hot pepper sauce
- 8 oz of beef
- 1 Teaspoon black pepper
- 5 Tablespoon of corn starch
- 1 egg
- 1/4 Cup sesame seeds
- 2 Cups of chopped lettuce
Step 1 - Sauce
- In a bowl, add water, sugar, rice vinegar, worcestershire sauce, 1 Teaspoon soy sauce, ginger juice, garlic, white pepper, and hot pepper sauce. Mix together well.
Step 2 - Marinating The Beef
- In another bowl, add beef, 1 Teaspoon of soy sauce, black pepper and 3 Tablespoon of corn starch and 1 egg. Mix together well.
Step 3 - Deep Fry The Beef
- Deep fry the beef for 350 degrees for 1-2 minutes.
- Set the beef aside
Step 4 - Stir Fry
- Add the pre-made sauce
- Once the sauce is boiling, to thicken the sauce, whisk together 2 Tablespoon of corn starch and 4 Tablespoon of water in a bowl and slowly add to your sauce until it's the right thickness.
- Then add the cooked beef to the the wok and stir-fry until the sauce is mixed evenly with the beef
- Serve the beerf on top of lettuce and sprinkle some sesame seeds on top