- 1 LB Shrimp
- 1 Teaspoon minced ginger
- 1 Teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 Cup sliced red peppers
- 1/4 Cup chopped green onions
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- 1 Teaspoon sugar
- 2 Tablespoon sherry cooking wine
- 1 Tablespoon corn starch
- 1 egg
- 1 Tablespoon cooking oil
Step 1 -Cutting the Shrimp
- Cut the head of the shrimp off with a scissor and then cut off the legs.
- Next with a scissor cut the top of the shrimp and remove the black vein from the shrimp
Step 2 -Make the Batter
- In a bowl, add an egg, corn starch, and mix together well.
Step 3 - Deep Fry the Shrimp
- Next set the deep fryer at 350 degrees
- Add the shrimp to the deep fryer and deep fry until they are golden brown
Step 4 - Stir-fry
- On high heat add 1 Tablespoon of cooking oil, minced ginger, green onions and stir for few seconds
- Next add minced garlic, red peppers, salt, sugar, and sherry cooking wine and stir-fry for several seconds
- Serve the shrimp on a plate.