How to Make
Pork Chop with
- 2 pieces of pork chop
- 5 Tablespoon of water
- 4 Tablespoon of corn starch
- 1 Teaspoon on minced garlic
- 2 Tablespoon of sherry cooking wine
- 2 pinch of white pepper
- 2 pinch of salt
- 3/4 Cup of white onions
- 1 Teaspoon minced ginger
- 3 Tablespoon of oil
- 3 Tablespoon of ketchup
- 1 Tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 1 Cup of water + 2 Tablespoon of water
- 1/4 cup green onions
Step 1 - Tenderize and Marinating the Pork Chop
- Use the dull side of chopper cleaver butcher knife and hit the pork chop on each side creating cross hatch marks to tenderize it
- In a bowl, add 5 Tablespoon of water, 3 Tablespoons of corn starch, 1 Teaspoon minced garlic, 2 Tablespoons of sherry cooking wine. Then add the 2 Pieces of pork chop in the bowl to let it marinate.
Step 2 - Cooking the Pork Chops
- On medium heat, add 2 Tablespoons of oil to the wok and then add the 2 pieces of the pork chop and cook each side for a 2-3 minutes. Once the pork chop is cooked, add 1 pinch of white pepper and 1 pinchs alt on top of each pork chop. Next add the pork chop on top of a plate and set aside.
- In a wok add 1 Tablespoon of oil, white onions, and minced ginger and stir-fry for several seconds.
- To make the sauce, add ketchup, 1 Tablespoon sherry cooking wine, oyster sauce, sugar, and 1 Cup of water.
- To thicken the sauce, whisk together 1 Tablespoon of cornstarch and 2 Tablespoon of water in a bowl and slowly add to your stir-fry until it's the right thickness.
- Add the sauce on top of the pork chops and then add green onions on top