- 1/2 lb sliced chicken
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch white pepper
- 1 Teaspoon of sesame seed oil
- 1 egg white
- 1.5 Tablespoons of corn starch
- 3 Tablespoon of Oil
- 1.25 Cups white onions
- 1.25 Cups green onions
- 1 Teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 Teaspoon minced gingers
- 1 Tablespoon vinegar
- 2 Tablespoon sherry cooking wine
- 1.5 Tablespoon of hoisin sauce
- 1/2 Teaspoon of hot pepper sauce
- 1 Teaspoon of sugar
- 1 Teaspoon of soy sauce
Step 1 - Marinating the Chicken
- In a bowl add sliced chicken, egg white, salt, white pepper, sesame seed oil, 1.5 Tablespoon of corn starch and 1 Tablespoon of oil. Mix everything together well.
Step 2 - Stir-Fry
- Add 2 Tablespoons of oil and your chicken to your wok and cook on high heat until chicken is fully cooked all the way through. Set the chicken aside.
- In a wok add 2 Tablespoon of oil, white onions, minced ginger, minced garlic, green onions, and stir-fry for several seconds.
- To make the sauce, add vinegar, sherry cooking wine, hoisin sauce, hot pepper sauce, sugar and soy sauce.
- Add all of the vegetables and chicken in the wok and stir-fry.