Kung Pao Pork
- 1/2 lb of Pork
- 1 pinch of Salt
- 1 Teaspoon of Sesame Seed Oil
- 1 Pinch of White Pepper
- 1/2 Egg White
- 2.25 Tablespoons of Corn Starch
- 4 Tablespoon oil
- 3/4 Cup of Sliced Mushrooms
- 1/2 Cup of Diced Celery
- 1/2 Cup Diced Green Peppers
- 1/4 Cup Diced Red peppers
- 1/2 Cup of Sliced white onions
- 1/3 Cup of Peanuts
- 1 Teaspoon Minced Ginger
- 1 Teaspoon Minced Garlic
- 1Tablespoon of Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoon sherry cooking wine
- 1.5 Tablespoon of Hoisin Sauce
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Hot Pepper Sauce
- 1/2 Tablespoon of Sugar
- 1.5 Tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1/2 Cup of Water + 2 Tablespoon water
- 1 Tablespoon soy sauce
Step 1 -Marinating The Pork
- In a bowl add the scallops, salt, sesame seed oil, white pepper, 1/2 egg white, corn starch and 1 Tablespoon of oil
- Mix them together well.
Step 2 - Cooking The Pork
- On medium heat add 2 Tablespoons of oil to the wok and then add the pork and cook untill the pork is golden brown.
- Set the pork aside
Step 3 - Stir-Fry
- add 1 Tablespoon of oil, sliced whiteonions, minced ginger, minced garlic, sliced mushrooms, diced green peppers, diced red peppers, diced celery and sliced mushrooms and stir fry for a minute.
- Next add the pork to wok.
- To make the sauce, add vinegar, 2 Tablespoon sherry cooking wine, hoisin sauce, hot pepper sauce, sugar, oyster sauce, and add 1/2 cup of water.
- To thicken the sauce, whisk together 1 Tablespoon of cornstarch and 2 Tablespoon of water in a bowl and slowly add to your stir-fry until it's the right thickness.
- Add the peanuts and soy sauce to the wok and stir-fry all of the ingredients until they are mixed together.