How to Marinate
- 1/2 lb beef
- 1/4 Teaspoon of baking soda
- 3 Tablespoon of water
- 1 Teaspoon of salt
- 1 pinch of white pepper
- 1 Teaspoon of sesame seed oil
- 1/2 Egg
- 1.5 Tablespoon of corn starch
- 1 Tablespoon of oil
Step 1 - Tenderize the Beef
- In a bowl mix together baking soda and water.
- Add the beef into the bowl and mix everything together.
- Next, let it sit in the solution for 30 mins or for several hours if you like.
Step 2 - To Marinate the Beef
- In the bowl with the marinated beef add salt, white pepper, sesame seed oil, and 1/2 egg.
- Mix everything together and then add corn starch and oil.