- 1 lb Chicken
- 1 Tablespoon of minced lemon peel
- 1 Tablespoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon five spice powder
- 1 Teaspoon white pepper
- 1 Spoon minced gingers
- 2 Tablespoon sugar
- 3 Tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoon sesame seed oil
- 1 Lemon
- 4 Tablespoon corn starch
- 3-4 Wooden Skewers
- 9-10 Lemon slices
- 9-10 Slices of red pepper
- 3 Tablespoon of honey
Step 1 - Cutting The Chicken into Cubes
- Cut the chicken into 1-1.5 " inch cubes and place them into a bowl.
Step 2 - Marinating the Chicken
- In a bowl with the chicken, add minced lemon peel, salt, five spice powder, white pepper, minced ginger, sugar, soy sauce, sesame seed oil.
- Next take 1 lemon and extract all the lemon juices from it and add it to the bowl.
- Add 4 Tablespoon of corn starch and mix everything together well.
- Let it marinate overnight
Step 3 - Skewer the Chicken
- Between each chicken cube on the skewer add a slice of lemon and red pepper and set them on a tray.
Step 4 - Place The Kebobs in the Oven
- Set the oven to 350 degrees and leave the kebobs in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Next brush honey on each chicken kebob