Stir fry Spicy Chicken
Green Bean with
Black Bean Sauce
- 1 lb green beans
- 1/2 lb sliced chicken
- 1 egg white
- 1 pinch of white pepper
- 1 pinch of salt
- 5 tablespoon of oil + 1 Teaspoon of oil
- 1/3 Cup of white onions
- 1 Teaspoon minced Ginger
- 1 Teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 Tablespoon of black bean sauce
- 1 Tablespoon of sherry cooking wine
- 3/4 Cup of water + 2 Tablespoons of water
- 1 Tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1/2 Teaspoon of sugar
- 1 Teaspoon of sesame seed oil
- 1/2 Teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 2.5 Tablespoon of corn starch
Step 1 - Marinating the Chicken
- In a bowl add sliced chicken, egg white, salt, white pepper, 1.5 Tablespoon of corn starch and 1 Tablespoon of oil. Mix everything together well.
Step 2 - Boiling the Green Beans
- In a 6 qt pot add your green beans to boiling water untill the green beans are submerged. Add a teaspoon of oil to your water and boil on high heat for 4-5 mins. After your green beans are done boiling strain and cool with cold water.
Step 2 - Stir Fry
- Add 2 Tablespoons of oil and add the chicken to the wok and cook on high heat until the chicken is fully cooked all the way through. Set chicken aside.
- In a wok add 2 Tablespoon of oil, white onions, minced ginger, minced garlic, black bean sauce, sherry cooking wine, water and stir-fry for several seconds.
- Add all of the vegetables.
- Next add oyster sauce, sugar, sesame seed oil, hot pepper sauce and stir-fry
- To thicken the sauce, whisk together 1 Tablespoon of cornstarch and 2 Tablespoon of water in a bowl and slowly add to your stir-fry until it's the right thickness.