Chicken Pot Pie
- 1 Box of Pillsbury Pie Crust
- 1/2 Cup of water
- 1 Tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1 Tablespoon ketchup
- 4 Tablespoon sugar
- 1 Teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 Teaspoon minced ginger
- 1 Tablespoon of chopped white onions
- 1/2 Teaspoon of hot pepper sauce
- 6 oz of chicken
- 1 egg
- 3 Tablespoon corn starch
- 1 Tablespoon of cooking oil
- 2 oz of broccoli
Step 1 - Sauce
- In a bowl, add Cups of water, 1 Tablespoon soy sauce, hoisin sauce, ketchup, and sugar
- Mix together the sauce well and set aside.
Step 2 - Marinating the Chicken
- In a bowl, add the chicken, 1 egg, and 3 Tablespoon of corn starch.
- Mix together well
Step 3 - Deep Fry the Chicken
- Deep fry the chicken at 350 degrees for 2 minutes or until it is golden brown and loosen up the chicken so that they don't stick together.
- Set the chicken aside.
Step 4 - Stir Fry
- Add 1 Tablespoon of cooking oil to the wok, minced ginger, minced garlic, chopped white onions and stir-fry for a couple seconds
- Next add the sauce to wok and the broccoli
- To thicken the sauce, whisk together 2 Tablespoon of cornstarch and 4 Tablespoon of water in a bowl and slowly add to your stir-fry until it's the right thickness.
- Next add in the chicken and stir-fry for a minute and then put it in a bowl.
- Take the pillsbury pie crust and place it on top of a 5" aluminum pie pan and remove the excess around the pie pan.
- Add the Generals Tso's Chicken filling into the pie pan and cover it with another pillsbury pie crust sheet and remove the excess around the rim of the pie pan.
- Use a fork and press down on the rim of the pie to create a texture around the rim of the pie crust
- Next use a knife and make 8 cuts in the center of the pie crust.
- Put it in the oven at 450 degrees for 20 minutes