- 2 Cup of water + 4 Tablespoon of water
- 2 Tablespoon soy sauce
- 3 Tablespoon white vinegar
- 3 Tablespoon sherry cooking wine
- 1/4 Teaspoon white pepper + 1 pinch of white pepper
- 1 Teaspoon minced ginger
- 1 Teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 Teaspoon of hot pepper sauce
- 2 Tablespoon ketchup
- 1.5 Tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 6 Tablespoon sugar
- 16 oz of chicken
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 egg whites
- 5 Tablespoon corn starch
Step 1 - Sauce
- In a bowl, add 2 Cups of water, 2 Tablespoon soy sauce, 2 Tablespoon white vinegar, sherry cooking wine, 1/4 Teaspoon white pepper, minced ginger, minced garlic, hot pepper, ketchup, hoisin sauce, and sugar.
- Mix together well and set aside.
Step 2 - Marinating the Chicken
- In a bowl, add the chicken, 1 pinch of salt, 1 pinch of white pepper, 2 egg whites, and 3 Tablespoon of corn starch
Step 3 - Deep Fry the Chicken
- Deep fry the chicken at 350 degrees for 3-4 minutes or until it is golden brown and loosen up the chicken so that they don't stick together.
- Set the chicken aside.
Step 4 - Stir Fry
- Add the sauce to the wok and then the broccoli and wait until it is boiling.
- To thicken the sauce, whisk together 2 Tablespoon of cornstarch and 4 Tablespoon of water in a bowl and slowly add to your stir-fry until it's the right thickness.
- Next add in the chicken and stir-fry for a minute and serve on a plate