Eggs and Scallops
- 3/4 Lb Baby Scallops
- 6 Eggs
- 1/3 Cup of water
- 1/4 Teaspoon white pepper
- 2 spoon of salt
- 4 Tablespoons of oil
- 1 Tablespoon minced gingers
- 1/3 Cup white onions
- 1/3 Cup green onions
- 1 Teaspoon sesame seed oil
Step 1 - Boiling the Baby Scallops
- Add the baby scallops to hot boiling water 1-2 minutes or until the water looks milky. After the scallops are done boiling strain and them aside.
Step 2 - Stirring the Eggs
- In a bowl add 6 eggs , salt, white pepper and water. Stir them together until it is mixed evenly and set aside.
Step 3 - Stir Fry
- In a wok, add oil first and then add minced ginger, white onions and scallops. Stir-fry for several seconds.
- Next add the Eggs on top of the scallops.
- Stir the eggs slowly and add 1/8 Cup green onions and cook until the eggs looks soft.
- Serve the eggs on a plate and add 1/8 Cup green onions on top.