Egg Drop Soup
- 3 Cups of chicken broth
- 1/4 Teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon of sugar
- 1 pinch of white pepper
- 1 Teaspoon sesame seed oil
- 1/3 Cup peapods
- 1/3 Cup mushrooms
- 1 Tablespoon corn starch
- 2 Tablespoon of water
- 1/4 Cup of green onions
Step 1 - Making the Soup
- In a wok add chicken broth and wait for it to boil.
- Next add salt, sugar, white pepper, sesame seed oil.
- When the chicken broth is boiling add the vegetables to the wok.
- To thicken the sauce, whisk together 1 Tablespoon of cornstarch and 2 Tablespoon of water in a bowl and slowly add to your soup until it's the right thickness.
- Next add 1 egg slightly beaten with a knife or fork and add it to the soup slowly and stir for 8 seconds
- Serve the soup in a bowl and add the green onions on top.