Curry Pork Baby
- 1lb sliced beef
- 1 Spoon of salt
- 2 Tablespoon oil
- 1 Teaspoon minced ginger
- 1 Teaspoon minced garlic
- 2/3 Cup white onions
- 1/2 Cup Carrots
- 2/3 Cup Celery
- 2 Cups of water + 2 Tablespoon of water
- 1 Tablespoon of corn starch
- 2 Teaspoons curry powder
- 1.5 Tablespoon oyster sauce
- 2 Teaspoon sugar
- 1 Teaspoon sesame seed oil
- 1 pinch of white pepper
Step 1 - Cutting The Baby Spare Ribs
- Cut the spare ribs into small pieces and place them on a plate.
Step 2 - Boiling Baby Spare Ribs
- Put the baby spare ribs into hot boiling water and add a spoon of salt to the hot boiling water.
- Next let the baby spare ribs boil for 15 to 20 minutes.
Step 3 - Stir-Fry
- In a wok add 2 Tablespoon of oil, white onions, minced ginger, minced garlic and stir-fry for few seconds and then add the rest of the vegetables and stir-fry for additional few seconds
- Next add the baby spare ribs to wok
- To make the sauce add water, curry powder, oyster sauce, sugar, sesame seed oil, and white pepper.
- To thicken the sauce, whisk together 1 Tablespoon of corn starch and 2 Tablespoon of water in a bowl and slowly add to your stir-fry until it's the right thickness.