Chinese Hot and
- 1/3 Cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/3 Cup black wood ear mushrooms
- 2/3 Cup Tofu Cubes
- 1/2 Cup Sliced BBQ Pork
- 2.5 Cup of Chicken Broth
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Sesame Seed Oil
- 1/4 Teaspoon of White Pepper
- 1/2 Teaspoon Hot Pepper Sauce
- 1.5 Cups of Vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon of Soy Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Corn Starch
- 2 Tablespoon of water
- 1/4 Cup of green onions
Step 1 - Making the Soup
- In a wok add chicken broth and wait for it to boil.
- Next add salt, sugar, sesame seed oil, white pepper, hot pepper sauce, vinegar and soy sauce and stir for few seconds.
- Add Tofu, mushrooms, black wood ear mushrooms to the wok.
- To thicken the sauce, whisk together 1 Tablespoon of cornstarch and 2 Tablespoon of water in a bowl and slowly add to your soup until it's the right thickness.
- Next add 1 egg slightly beaten with a knife or fork and add it to the soup and stir for 8 seconds
- Serve the soup in a bowl and add the bbq pork and sliced green onions on top.