- 8 Chicken Wings
- 1/2 Cup water
- 1/2 Cup flour
- 2 Tablespoon corn starch
- 1 Teaspoon baking powder
- 1 Teaspoon Salt + 1/4 Teaspoon salt
- 1 Teaspoon oil
- 1 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Curry Powder
Step 1 - Making the Batter
- Whisk together water, flour, corn starch, baking powder, 1/4 Teaspoon salt, oil
- Set the batter aside.
Step 2 - Marinating the Chicken Wings
- In a bowl add the chicken wings, 1 Teaspoon salt, black pepper, curry powder and mix together well.
- Set the sauce aside
Step 3 - Deep Fry the Chicken Wings
- Set the deep fryer to 350 degrees
- Add small amounts of batter to the chicken wings and deep fry for 10 minutes depending on the size of the wings.