- 5 oz of sliced beef
- 1/2 egg white + 1 egg
- 2 pinch of white pepper
- 1/4 Teaspoon salt
- 1 Teaspoon sesame seed oil
- 1 Tablespoon of corn starch
- 3 Tablespoon cooking oil
- 2 Cups of cooked white rice
- 1/2 Cup of green onions + 1/4 Cup of green onions
- 1/2 Cup of white onions
- 1 Cup of bean sprouts
- 3 Tablespoons of soy sauce
Step 1 -Marinating the Beef
- In a bowl, marinate the beef with 1/2 egg white, white pepper, salt, sesame seed oil, corn starch, and 1 Tablespoon cooking oil.
Step 2 - Cooking the Beef
- In a wok add 2 tablespoon of cooking oil and add the beef and cook on high heat untill beef is medium cooked.
- Set the cooked chicken aside
Step 3 - Stir-Fry
- Add 2 Tablespoons of cooking oil and then add an egg to the wok and stir for 10 seconds.
- Next add 1/2 cup of green onions, white onions, bean sprouts, white rice and stir-fry for a 10 seconds.
- Add the beef to the wok and stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Add 1 pinch of white pepper
- Add soy sauce to wok and then stir-fry for close to 1 minute.
- Once the fried rice is evenly mixed together, add it to a plate and place a few 1/4 Cup green onions on top