Asian / Chinese bbq steak
- 12 oz Sirloin Steak
- 1 Tablespoon sherry cooking wine
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 1 Tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1 Tablespoon ketchup
Step 1 - Marinating the Steak
- In a bowl, mix together sherry cooking wine, sugar, hoisin sauce and ketchup and then brush onto the steak and let it marinate overnight.
Step 2 - Cooking the Steak in the oven
- Broil the Steak 400 degrees on each side for 5 minutes. After the first 5 minutes, turn over the steak and place the steak back into the oven for the last 5 minutes.
- Serve the steak on a plate.