- 1 lb Baby Back Ribs
- 3 Tablespoons ketchup
- 3 Tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 Tablespoon oyster sauce
- 2 Teaspoons sherry cooking wine
- 1/2 Teaspoon five spice powder
- 2 Tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon black pepper
- 1 Teaspoon honey
Step 1 - Marinating the Ribs
- In a bowl, mix together ketchup, hoisin sauce, oyster sauce, sherry cooking wine, five spice powder sugar and black pepper and marinate the ribs overnight.
Step 2 - Cooking the Ribs in the oven
- Broil the ribs in a pan with tin foil on top for 450 degrees for 30 minutes and then brush additional sauce on both sides of the ribs.
- Next place the ribs back into the oven for another 20 minutes.
- Take out the ribs and add honey on top of the ribs by brushing it onto the ribs evenly.
- Serve the ribs on a plate.