with Oyster Sauce
- 8 Chicken Wings
- 1/2 Cup flour
- 2 Tablespoon corn starch
- 1 Teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon salt
- 1 Teaspoon cooking oil
- 1/2 Cup water + 2 Tablespoon water
- 2 Tablespoon sugar
- 1 Tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 Tablespoon green onions
Step 1 - Making the Batter
- Whisk together flour, corn starch, baking powder, 1/4 Teaspoon salt, water, 1 Teaspoon cooking oil
- Set the batter aside.
Step 2 - Sauce
- In a bowl add the chicken wings, sugar, oyster sauce, 2 Tablespoon water, green onions and mix together well.
- Set the sauce aside
Step 3 - Deep Fry the Chicken Wings
- Set the deep fryer to 350 degrees
- Add small amounts of batter to the chicken wings and deep fry for 10 minutes depending on the size of the wings.
Step 4 - Stir-fry
- On high heat add the chicken to the wok and sauce
- Stir-fry the wings with the sauce and green onions for about 1 minute.
- Serve the chicken wings on a plate.