With Black Bean Sauce
- 12 Chicken Wings
- 1 Tablespoon oil
- 1 Teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 Teaspoon minced ginger
- 1/3 Cup diced white onions
- 1 Tablespoon black bean sauce
- 1 Tablespoon sherry cooking wine
- 1 Spoon oyster sauce
- 1/2 Teaspoon sugar
- 1 Teaspoon sesame seed oil
- 1 Teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 Teaspoon soy sauce
Step 1 - Boil the Chicken Wings
- Place the chicken wings in boiling water for 15 minutes
- After 15 minutes rinse the chicken wings in cold water for 5 seconds to cool them down.
- Set the batter aside.
Step 2 - Stir Fry the Wings
- Add oil to wok, minced ginger, minced garlic, onions, black bean sauce, sherry cooking wine, oyster sauce, sugar, sesame seed oil, hot pepper sauce, soy sauce and stir for 5 seconds
- Add the chicken wings in and stir-fry for about 1 minute
- Set the wings on a plate.