Chicken Curry Pockets /
Curry Puff Recipe
- 1 Pillsbury Crescent Recipe Creations Seamless Dough Sheet
- 8 oz chicken
- 1 pinch salt + 1 Teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch white pepper
- 2 Teaspoon curry powder
- 3 Tablespoon cooking oil
- 1/4 Cup diced white onions
- 1 Tablespoon sherry cooking wine
- 1 Tablespoon of chopped white onions
- 1 3/4 Cups of water + 4 Tablespoon water
- 2 Tablespoon corn starch
- 2 Teaspoon sugar
- 1 egg
- 3 Tablespoon butter
Step 1 - Marinating the Chicken
- In a bowl, add the chicken, 1 pinch of salt, white pepper, curry powder and 1 Tablespoon cooking oil
- Mix together well
Step 2 - Stir Fry
- Add 2 Tablespoon of cooking oil to the wok,and stir-fry for 1 minute and then set the chicken aside.
- Next clean the wok and add 1 Tablespoon of cooking oil, diced white onions and then the chicken back into wok.
- Add sherry cooking wine, 1 3/4 Cups of water, 1 Teaspoon curry powder, 1 Teaspoon salt and sugar
- To thicken the sauce, whisk together 2 Tablespoon of cornstarch and 4 Tablespoon of water in a bowl and slowly add to your stir-fry until it's the right thickness.
- Put the Curry chicken in a bowl and set aside.
Step 3 - Folding the Curry pockets with Pillsbury Crescent Dough Sheet
- Open up 1 Pillsbury Crescent Recipe Creations Seamless Dough Sheet.
- Spread the dough flat and cut the Pillsbury dough sheet into 12 squares.
- Put the curry chicken filling on each one of the squares and fold it into a triangle and then seal the edge with a fork by pressing down on the edges
- Brush some egg on top of each curry pocket
Step 4 - Oven
- Put the curry chicken pockets into the oven at 375 degrees for 10-13 minutes or until it is golden brown.
- Once it is done, brush some butter on top.