- 6.5 oz of Shrimp
- 1 Pinch of salt
- 1 Pinch of white pepper
- 1 Tablespoon egg white
- 1 Tablespoon corn starch
- 1 Teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 Tablespoon green onions
- 2 cherry tomatoes
- 1 small bunch of parsley
- 2 Tablespoon cooking oil
- 2 Tablespoon of butter
- 1 Tablespoon sherry cooking wine
Step 1 - Marinating the Shrimp
- In a plate, marinate the shrimp with salt, white pepper, egg white, and corn starch
- Mix together well
Step 2 - Stir-fry
- On high heat add 2 Tablespoon of cooking oil and stir-fry for 1/2 a minute
- Remove the shrimp and set aside.
- Next add butter and let it melt.
- Once the butter is melted, add minced garlic and then the shrimp to wok.
- Add sherry cooking wine, green onions, and stir fry for a few seconds.
- Serve the shrimp on a plate with parsley and cherry tomatoes.