Beef Vegetable noodles
- 8 oz of beef
- 2 Tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 Teaspoon of sherry cookine wine
- 1 Teaspoon black pepper
- 1 Teaspoon corn starch
- 10 oz sweet potato noodles
- 1 oz red onions
- 2 oz of cilantro
- 1 Teaspoon black bean sauce
- 2 Tablespoon oyster sauce
Step 1 - Marinating the Beef
- In a bowl, mix together beef, 1 Tablespoon soy sauce, sherry cooking wine, black pepper, and corn starch.
- Set the beef aside
Step 2 - Stir Fry the beef
- In a pan, stir fry the beef until it is medium well or to your preference.
- Set the beef aside.
Step 3 - Stir Fry the Vegetables
- In a pan, add the red onions and stir fry for s a minute.
- Add the black bean sauce and then all of the sweet potato noodles in and stir fry for a minute.
- Add the beef, oyster sauce, 1 Tablespoon soy sauce, and cilantro in and stir fry for 10 seconds.
- Serve the beef and vegetable noodles on top of a plate.