/ stir fry
- 1/2 lb sliced beef
- 1/2 egg
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 pinch of white pepper
- 2.5 Tablespoons of corn starch
- 3 Tablespoon of oil
- 1/2 Cup white onions
- 1 Teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 Teaspoon minced ginger
- 2 Cups of peapods
- 1.5 Cups of water + 2 Tablespoons of water
- 1 Tablespoon sherry cooking wine
- 1 Tablespoon of oyster sauce
- 1 Teaspoon of sugar
- 1 Teaspoon of sesame seed oil
- 1 Teaspoon of soy sauce
Step 1 - Marinating the Beef
- In a bowl, add the beef, egg, salt, 1 pinch white pepper, 1.5 Tablespoon corn starch, and 1 Tablespoon of oil.
- Mix them all together.
Step 2 - Stir Fry
- In a wok add 2 Tablespoons of oil, beef and cook on high heat until beef is cooked all the way through. Set the beef aside.
- Add 1 Tablespoon of oil to wok, and then add white onions, minced ginger, minced garlic and stir-fry for few seconds.
- Next add the peapods to the wok.
- To make the sauce, add water, sherry cooking wine, oyster sauce, sugar, 1 pinch of white pepper, sesame seed oil, and soy sauce.
- To thicken the sauce, whisk together 1 Tablespoon of corn starch and 2 Tablespoon of water in a bowl and slowly add to your stir-fry until it's the right thickness.