Beef Brussels Sprouts Stir Fry
- 16 brussel sprouts sliced in half
- 12 oz of sliced Beef
- 1 Tablespoon of Sherry Cooking Wine
- 2 Tablespoon of Soy Sauace
- 1 Tablespoon corn starch + 1 Teaspoon of Corn Starch
- 1 Teaspoon of Black Pepper
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1 Teaspoon of Sugar
- 2 Tablespoon of Oyster Sauce
- 2 Tablespoon of oil
- 1 oz of White onions
- 1 oz of sliced carrots
- 2 tablespoon water
Step 1 - Boil the Brussel Sprouts
- In a 6 qt pot add your brussel sprouts to boiling water untill the brussel sproutsare submerged and boil on high heat for 2-3 mins. After your brussel sprouts is done boiling strain and cool with cold water.
Step 2 -Marinating the Beef
- In a bowl, add the beef, Sherry cooking wine, 1 Tablespoon soy sauce, 1 Teaspoon Corn Starch, and black pepper and mix together well.
Step 3 - To Make The Sauce
- In another bowl, add 1/2 Cup of water, 1 Tablespoon of soy sauce, sugar, oyster sauce and mix together well.
Step 4 - Stir Fry
- In a wok, add 1 Tablespoon of oil, beef and cook until it is medium cooked and then set the beef aside.
- Add a 1 Tablespoon of oil to the wok, and then add white onions, sliced carrots, beef, brussel sprouts and the sauce.
- To thicken the sauce, whisk together 1 Tablespoon of cornstarch and 2 Tablespoon of water in a bowl and slowly add to your stir-fry until it's the right thickness.