Egg Foo Young
- 12 oz of bean sprouts
- 3 Eggs
- 2 oz diced BBQ Pork
- 1 Tablespoon of oyster sauce
- 1/4 Tablespoon of sugar
- 1 pinch of white pepper
- 1 Teaspoon sesame seed oil
- 1 Cup of water or chicken broth + 4 tablespoon water
- 2 tablespoon corn starch
- 1/4 cup of green onions
Step 1 - Making the Egg foo Young
- In a pot add the BBQ Pork, bean sprouts, eggs and mix them all together
Step 2 - Deep Fry The Egg Foo Young
- When the oil reaches 350 degrees, use a ladle 8oz scoop and place the 3 egg foo young into the cooking oil slowly.
- Deep fry the egg foo young for 2-3 minutes each side until it turns golden brown and until there is no egg that comes out of the egg foo young when it is pressed.
Step3 - Gravy
- In a wok add 1 Cup of water or chicken broth, oyster sauce, sugar, white pepper, sesame seed oil.
- To thicken the sauce, whisk together 2 Tablespoon of cornstarch and 4 Tablespoon of water in a bowl and slowly add to your gravy until it's the right thickness.
- Add the Gravy on top of the egg foo young and green onions